Click on the logo to find the latest edition of the Atascosa 4-H Newsletter where you will find a list of clubs in our county and the most current information. Some documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
Texas 4-H is a club for kids in 3rd – 12th grade, with programs for K-2. From food science and robotics to fashion design and photography, there’s a 4-H activity for everyone. Find a club near you to start making friends, learn new skills, and be a better you!
Explore what you can do with 4-H
- Agriculture & Livestock From stock shows to beef, dairy, goats, dogs and cats, learn responsibility with animals. Agriculture & Livestock Category
- Family & Community Health Be a star in the kitchen or a smart shopper – be a leader in your family with healthy Family & Community Health Category
- Leadership & Citizenship Practice your public speaking skills, help your community, & become a better leader! Leadership & Citizenship Category
- Natural Resources Love being outside? Come learn about wildlife, forestry, shooting sports, water conservation & wildlife & fisheries. Natural Resources Category
- STEM Learn about robotics, computers, alternative energy, engineering, rocketry , theater, performance art and photography. STEM Category
- Engineering Projects If math, science or technology is your thing, learn to build robots and rockets! Explore the universe! Engineering Projects Category
- Science Projects Explore the world through our science projects – veterinary, bugs, plants, gardening, technology & more. Science Projects Category
- Recreational Activities Get Active! You’ll love to learn about outdoor education, sportfishing, gardening and even travel. Recreational Activities Category
4-H 4 More
Join us in creating opportunity FOR more youth by inviting FOUR more youth into the program.
How to Support 4-H
You can make life-changing experiences happen. Give of your time or financial support.
Atascosa 4-H COUNCIL OFFICER NOMINATION FORMS
Atascosa 4-H AMBASSADOR APPLICATIONS
Atascosa 4-H AMBASSADOR ACTIVITY FORM
4-H Merit Scholarship Application Letter of Intent Due March 1st
ACLS ENTRY FORM ACLS Constitution ACLS Show Schedule
Recordbook Forms Website-State 4-H Recordbook Website
Why is it important you keep a record of your 4-H activities? Because, by recording your activities you can remember all the fun you’ve had so far, and set future goals! Keeping records of 4-H projects could help you when you apply for college scholarships too! 4-H Recordbooks are books you make to record your annual projects. The “At a Glance Guide” will help you organize your Recordbook.
**Click on the picture to be directed to District or State 4-H websites where you will find more information about 4-H including programs offered and events.
For Current & Local Dates and Contest, please look in the most current website under the Newsletter tab.
4-H Food Show <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
4-H Photography Contest <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
Texas 4-H Fashion and Interior Design Show <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
MAJOR STOCKSHOW WEBSITES:
Click on city below for stock show information.
Mission of Texas 4-H
Prepare youth to meet the challenges of childhood, adolescence and adulthood, through a coordinated, long-term, progressive series of educational experiences that enhance life skills and develop social, emotional, physical and cognitive competencies.
4-H Youth Development & Mentoring Programs
Preparing young people to make a positive impact in their communities and the world.