Monthly Newsletters <——Click Here for list of County Clubs and more…
Texas 4-H is a club for kids in 3rd – 12th grade, with programs for K-2. From food science and robotics to fashion design and photography, there’s a 4-H activity for everyone. Find a club near you to start making friends, learn new skills, and be a better you!
Explore what you can do with 4-H
- Agriculture & Livestock From stock shows to beef, dairy, goats, dogs and cats, learn responsibility with animals. Agriculture & Livestock Category
- Family & Community Health Be a star in the kitchen or a smart shopper – be a leader in your family with healthy Family & Community Health Category
- Leadership & Citizenship Practice your public speaking skills, help your community, & become a better leader! Leadership & Citizenship Category
- Natural Resources Love being outside? Come learn about wildlife, forestry, shooting sports, water conservation & wildlife & fisheries. Natural Resources Category
- STEM Learn about robotics, computers, alternative energy, engineering, rocketry , theater, performance art and photography. STEM Category
- Engineering Projects If math, science or technology is your thing, learn to build robots and rockets! Explore the universe! Engineering Projects Category
- Science Projects Explore the world through our science projects – veterinary, bugs, plants, gardening, technology & more. Science Projects Category
- Recreational Activities Get Active! You’ll love to learn about outdoor education, sportfishing, gardening and even travel. Recreational Activities Category
We are Texas 4-H: Texas 4-H is built upon a base of outstanding individuals committed to Making the Best Better. We Are Texas 4-H
How to Support 4-H: You can make life-changing experiences happen. Give of your time or financial support. Give to 4-H Now
How to Enroll: Signup on 4HConnect after you have found a project and club that is right for you! Youth members are required to pay a $20.00 participation fee if enrolled by October 31st, and a $25.00 fee from November 1st to the completion of the 4-H year. Adults pay a $10.00 volunteer applicant fee. Adults and youth will need to enroll on 4HConnect and be active to be considered an official member of Texas 4-H. An active enrollment is required in order to register and participate in all 4-H activities and events. Each year on August 15th all membership in Texas 4-H goes to inactive and all youth and adult volunteers must re-enroll. Find Information On Joining
School Curriculum: Texas 4-H offers curriculum for teachers to plan fun 4-H projects for your classroom. Learn More
Atascosa 4-H COUNCIL OFFICER NOMINATION FORMS
Atascosa 4-H AMBASSADOR APPLICATIONS
Atascosa 4-H AMBASSADOR ACTIVITY FORM
4-H Merit Scholarship Application 2020Letter of Intent Due March 1st
2019 South Texas Double Trouble Prospect Show Flyer and Entry Form
ACLS ENTRY FORM 2020 ACLS Constitution 2020 ACLS Show Schedule 2020 Atascosa County Livestock Show Weights
2019 Atascosa County Fair Prospect Show Flyer
Click here for Prospect Show flyer and more information!
Recordbook Forms Website-State 4-H Recordbook Website
Why is it important you keep a record of your 4-H activities? Because, by recording your activities you can remember all the fun you’ve had so far, and set future goals! Keeping records of 4-H projects could help you when you apply for college scholarships too! 4-H Recordbooks are books you make to record your annual projects. The “At a Glance Guide” will help you organize your Recordbook.
**Click on the picture to be directed to District or State 4-H websites where you will find more information about 4-H including programs offered and events.
For Current & Local Dates and Contest, please look in the most current website under the Newsletter tab.
4-H Food Show <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
4-H Photography Contest <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
Texas 4-H Fashion and Interior Design Show <—-Click for rules and guidelines.
MAJOR STOCKSHOW WEBSITES:
Click on city below for stock show information.
COUNTY STOCK SHOW WEBSITE:
Mission of Texas 4-H
Prepare youth to meet the challenges of childhood, adolescence and adulthood, through a coordinated, long-term, progressive series of educational experiences that enhance life skills and develop social, emotional, physical and cognitive competencies.
4-H Youth Development & Mentoring Programs
Preparing young people to make a positive impact in their communities and the world.