Agricultural and Environmental Safety

Agricultural and Environmental Safety

Emergency Response and Planning

Worker Protection Standards (WPS)

Will you be applying pesticides for commercial businesses (i.e. for payment), noncommercial agencies (i.e. federal, state, county, or local government), for mosquito control, or privately?

 What License Do I Need?

TDA Licenses and Registration Information

Record Keeping Forms

Pesticide Safety Education Resources


TCEQ Pesticide Permit (TPDES) Information


Comments are closed.